Welcome to Prairie Wind Collection....where you will find all sorts of information, items and things for sale dealing with Historical American Girl Dolls. Welcome to my passion, I hope to help bring your dolls and history to life!

Friday, August 7, 2015

Addy and Downton

It was Addy's turn to model for my Downton Abbey line......I had the perfect outfit for her to try on.....White blouse with lace trim on the neck, sleeves and front. Pretty blue skirt, with trim at the hem, and matching cropped jacket. Over it all is a vest type arrangement that I found while looking at fashion for the Victorian lady. Black shoes, and a cute blue hat with white ribbon trim. This is how I envision a proper Victorian Governess to dress! Doll , and props not included. Handmade in my smoke free home. Blouse and Skirt made using 1896 Susan B. Anthony Pattern by Flossie Potter Patterns on Pixie Faire.See more at www.etsy.com/shop/prairiewindgirls

No comments:

Post a Comment