Welcome to Prairie Wind Collection....where you will find all sorts of information, items and things for sale dealing with Historical American Girl Dolls. Welcome to my passion, I hope to help bring your dolls and history to life!

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Meet Our Newest Model!!!!!

When I saw this Cutie Pie on-line....I knew I had to have him...and then he was on sale.....gosh....I think it was fate!!!!  I've been playing around with doing a new line with a male doll, so that I can do some fun things with outfits to go along with the girls....Then he came along, and it was decided.  He looks so much like our son Matthew, as a little boy,  that we lost a few years ago....so I am naming him Matt!!!!  The new line will be "Boys will be Boys!!!!"  Stay tuned, I'm working on a set of Tidy Whities for him!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment