Welcome to Prairie Wind Collection....where you will find all sorts of information, items and things for sale dealing with Historical American Girl Dolls. Welcome to my passion, I hope to help bring your dolls and history to life!

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Finally Kit Get's Her Chance!!!!

American Girl Doll Kit's Meet Outfit 
 It's 1934, and the Great Depression is ramping up. Kit's is dressed in a lilac sweater set and floral linen skirt, with white cotton underwear and white sandals Her cute blond hair is held back with a lilac barrette with hearts.
 I got Kit for  Mother's Day this year, and just have not been able to get around to working on her meet outfit....I love this time...the Great Depression.  It showed the voracity of the American people....it was also a very sad time, so ,many people's lives fell apart.  I loved watching the old movies from this time, growing up!!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment