Welcome to Prairie Wind Collection....where you will find all sorts of information, items and things for sale dealing with Historical American Girl Dolls. Welcome to my passion, I hope to help bring your dolls and history to life!

Friday, April 4, 2014

Military Style Steampunk Kassy

I know it took me forever....I kept getting delays....and things always seem to take longer when you want to do it up right...but this came out so stinkin' cute.....Drumroll......................................................................................................................................

See more Steampunk Kassy outfits on www.etsy.com/shop/prairiewindgirls
Here is the Simplicity Person pattern that I got my inspiration from...
I think it came out pretty close.....You have to fru.fru it up a bit....but I want this suit for me!!!!

1 comment:

  1. omg we spend so so so so so much time on our videos!subscribe to our youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXs-b_NxJNs6nNEdxThcvmg

    ReplyDelete