Welcome to Prairie Wind Collection....where you will find all sorts of information, items and things for sale dealing with Historical American Girl Dolls. Welcome to my passion, I hope to help bring your dolls and history to life!

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Finally...

Meet Miss Josefina Montoya...
More of Josefina's Outfits on www.etsy.com/shop/prairiewindgirls
I know...it seemed to take me forever..but Josefina's Meet outfit is finally done....and it is so pretty and festive....Starts with her Camasia...a peasant blouse that goes down to her knees...kinda like Kirsten's and Felicity's Chemise.  Then there is a fun red, full skirt, trimmed in white Ric-rak.  Her waist is tied with a black sash, and on her feet are soft moccasins.  Lastly, under it all are snowy white drawers.  Her hair is tied with a bright blue ribbon, and a flower is tucked in....I can't wait to make more of her outfits!!!

Hmmmm....who do I sew for next....I think we need another Today's Girl Outfit....and I think Molly is next in line....what do you think Molly likes to wear when she is not in a photo shoot? 

No comments:

Post a Comment