Welcome to Prairie Wind Collection....where you will find all sorts of information, items and things for sale dealing with Historical American Girl Dolls. Welcome to my passion, I hope to help bring your dolls and history to life!

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Addy's Meet Dress

Poor Miss Addy...she has just been so very patient.  I got her for my Birthday, back in August...and it has taken me forever to make her meet outfit.....she has been running around in her undergarments....pretty as they were....she needed more.  Finally, after may delays...I found the perfect pink material, and a pattern that with a few tweeks would work, and we were finally off.  Then my grandson was born, and I had to put that project on the back burner....but as soon as I got home...it was my first priority.....It came out really cute.....so Addy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment