Welcome to Prairie Wind Collection....where you will find all sorts of information, items and things for sale dealing with Historical American Girl Dolls. Welcome to my passion, I hope to help bring your dolls and history to life!

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Follow me in my Newest Adventure!!!!

I am so excited...I have fallen in love with the American Girl Mini's .....the 6-1/2" historical dolls that American Girl makes.  I started looking for clothes...since as you can see from the above photo...most come without clothing when you get them used.  Meet Kirsten, Kit, Rebecca, and Caroline.  I have 8 more in the mail right now!!!! 

So I started looking, and couldn't find clothes...or patterns  out there....so thought...I can do that...Now, I said I didn't do Barbie's because she was too small...well these are half her size....I must be insane....but the outfits aren't really that hard to do....and I am working on getting them into patterns to sell on my Etsy Shop.....So here is the first doll outfit...I always start with their undergaments...and here is Kirsten's.Yes, I even made her socks...trying to figure out how to do tights...the socks weren't too bad!!!!
Stay tuned for more outfits on my Etsy Shop  www.etsy.com/shop/prairiewindgirls


No comments:

Post a Comment