Welcome to Prairie Wind Collection....where you will find all sorts of information, items and things for sale dealing with Historical American Girl Dolls. Welcome to my passion, I hope to help bring your dolls and history to life!

Friday, May 10, 2013

Samantha Has Arrived

Steven just brought in this tiny box...I'm thinking...what am I expecting that would fit in there...I opened it and out squeezed Samantha...poor thing.  Again...she is in excellent shape...her limbs are a little wobbley...may be from being squished in the box...if they are too bad...I can send her off to the American Girl Hospital to have minor surgery and shore them up...but I think they will be OK!  Here's my girl...not much of a spa day for her...and she would enjoy it.
Lissie is showing her the ropes!!!  Samantha is our Victorian girl from 1904...we are gonna have so much fun!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment