Welcome to Prairie Wind Collection....where you will find all sorts of information, items and things for sale dealing with Historical American Girl Dolls. Welcome to my passion, I hope to help bring your dolls and history to life!

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Kirsten's Nightgown

Finished up Kirsten's nightgown last night...but have been busy today with church, and BBQ at Kris' house.....finally home, so thought I would post it....it came out really cute!!!!  Kirsten's hair looks so pretty down.  She has a bit of a musty smell I'm noticing...so she gets to take a sunbath tomorrow, and if that doesn't work...she gets to take a kitty litter bath.  She came from Florida....so I'm guessing she was boxed up in a musty place for a while.  I anyone knows of another way to clear it up....let me know!!!!
If you are interested in this outfit, check out my Etsy Shop
www.etsy.com/shop/prairiewindgirls

No comments:

Post a Comment